Livro: “If Life is a Game, these are the Rules”
10 Rules for Being Human by Dr Cherie Carter-Scott, from “If Life is a Game, these are the Rules”
1) You will receive a body. You may love it or hate it, but it will be yours for the duration of your life on Earth.
2) You will be presented with lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called ‘life.’ Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or hate them, but you have designed them as part of your curriculum.
3) There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation, a series of trials, errors, and occasional victories. The failed experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that work.
4) A lesson is repeated until learned. Lessons will be repeated to you in various forms until you have learned them. When you have learned them, you can then go on to the next lesson.
5) Learning does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain lessons. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6) ‘There’ is no better than ‘here’. When your ‘there’ has become a ‘here,’ you will simply obtain a ‘there’ that will look better to you than your present ‘here’.
7) Others are only mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate about yourself.
8) What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you.
9) Your answers lie inside of you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10) You will forget all of this at birth. You can remember it if you want by unravelling the double helix of inner knowing.